For Sale: 1961 Rambler Classic Cross Country Wagon, 6-cyl. manual shift - $7,500 - La Center, WA - Not Mine

For Sale: 1961 Rambler Classic Cross Country Wagon, 6-cyl. manual shift - $7,500 - La Center, WA

1961 Rambler Cross Country Wagon - cars & trucks - by owner -... (craigslist.org)
Seller's Description:

Beep Beep Beep goes the little pink Rambler! Are you dreaming of having a classic you can cruise the country side, picnics with the family, beach or car cruise in's? Well your dream could come true with this original 1961 wagon. Runs excellent, 6 cylinder, three on the tree, great gas mileage, new tires, and battery. This little pink wagon is a blast from the past with the original paint. I have had many comments on this great little car, no computers, just the basics, easy to work on and starts every time. Can include a parts car with another 6-cylinder motor and automatic transmission if interested.  Possible trade considered.
Copy and paste in your email:  e3468dbc43713bf9a17b9e0f0e90ffb5@sale.craigslist.org

I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this 1961 Rambler Classic Cross Country Wagon.

'61 Rambler wagon OR a.jpg

'61 Rambler wagon OR b.jpg

'61 Rambler wagon OR c.jpg

'61 Rambler wagon OR d.jpg

'61 Rambler wagon OR e.jpg

• Like 2

What, no surf board OR fuzzy dice?

If a person needed basic transportation with the ability to haul the groceries these would make an ideal option.  I'm thinking the asking price is a little steep but who knows. There must be a huge stockpile of old original air filters somewhere. 

• Haha 1

From what I can see and with a stated mileage of 135K in the Craigslist ad and so few exterior pictures, this looks more like a tired old car than a $7500 collector's item. If the colors on this were say, black, white, gray, or light green it would be a hard sell at $2500. IMO they're selling the pink color, the tablecloth, the picnic basket and not much else. Big pass. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1